[linux-audio-dev] 2.4.0-test8 low-latency

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] 2.4.0-test8 low-latency
From: Chris Baugher (baugher_AT_enteract.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 20:28:14 EEST

I've just run Benno's latencytest on 2.4.0test8 with Andrew's newest
low-latency patch. This is the machine:

Pentium 250MMX (Overclocked)
64MB Ram
3.2gig IDE disk, standard DMA(no UDMA)
kernel 2.4.0test8 with Andrew Mortons low-latency patch
Alsa 0.5.9b

results are here:

http://cygnus.ipal.org/results-2.4.0t8-ll/3x256.html

I would say it's looking better!