Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAD home page

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAD home page
From: Kai Vehmanen (kaiv_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 10:46:34 EEST

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:

>> To continue with my OSDN example, you know that by following Slashdot,
> at the risk of being stupid - what does OSDN stand for ? i have
> recently had to swap out large parts of my acronym cache.

www.osdn.com - Open Source Development Network..

"The Open Source Development Network [OSDN] brings many of the Open Source
community's favorite gathering places together and makes it easier to move
between them. SourceForge, freshmeat, Linux.com, Themes.org, Slashdot, and
our other Web sites will stay as independent as ever, but now you'll be able
to access all of them -- and other useful Open Source sites -- from a
central entry point: OSDN.com"

You'll see a OSDN "banner" on all member sites.