[linux-audio-dev] What else am I missing?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] What else am I missing?
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 14:06:33 EEST

Hmmmm, I just found out about Broadcast 2000 and Quasimodo today (the last
is interesting, 'cos I'm a Nord Modular addict - easily my favourite
synth). I'm just about to try it.

So, what else am I missing? I check the Linux music software pages that I
know of fairly often, but none of them have much that is useful (i.e.
just great big lists with no qualitative info) or just go on about
trackers (not my thing).

--
Stephen Harris
MALIBU Technical Officer & JoDI Webmaster