[linux-audio-dev] Re: debian and multimedia

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: debian and multimedia
From: Junichi Uekawa (dancer_AT_netfort.gr.jp)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 16:00:52 EEST

In Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:41:48 +0200 "Marcelo E. Magallon" <mmagallo_AT_debian.org> cum veritate scripsit :

> >> Junichi Uekawa <dancer_AT_netfort.gr.jp> writes:
>
> > That would really be nice, because stirring debian-devel with
> > audio-only specifics doesn't sound like the best solution ;)
>
> Please don't limit this to audio. There are programs like Broadcast
> 2000 (or was it Broadway 2000?) that would be nice to have in Debian,
> but it takes people with a clue regarding audio to do a good work
> with them.

Yes, but trying to do something at least is a nice idea... ;~)

Is video processing that real?

Last time I tried broadcast 2000 didn't compile. (the binary ran?)

regards,
        junichi

--
University: ti0113_AT_mail4.doshisha.ac.jp    Netfort: dancer_AT_netfort.gr.jp
dancer, a.k.a. Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer