Re: [linux-audio-dev] General Recording Device and Environment Questions

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] General Recording Device and Environment Questions
From: Kevin Conder (kconder_AT_interaccess.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 22:51:49 EET

On Thu, 22 Mar 2001, Paul Davis wrote:

> >I've been unable to get ALSA (0.5.10b) work with my Delta 1010. I'm using
> >commercial OSS driver which works very well.

        Did you [Jussi] try asking questions on the alsa-user mailing
list? They really helped me.

        I'm using the 0.5.9 drivers with my Delta 66. I had to fiddle with
many arcane BIOS, kernel, and module settings to get it work. Now it works
but doesn't enumerate the channels properly in alsamixer.

        How do the Delta cards work better in the ALSA 0.9.x betas that
you [Paul] have used? Just wondering.

-=- Kevin Conder, http://KevinDumpsCore.com