[OT][WAS]Re: [linux-audio-dev] Plugin GUIs

Subject: [OT][WAS]Re: [linux-audio-dev] Plugin GUIs
From: ljp (ljp_AT_llornkcor.com)
Date: Wed Apr 04 2001 - 16:02:29 EEST

At 20:59 3/29/2001 +0300, Jussi Laako wrote:

>Anyway, GTK+ is blazingly fast compared to Qt.

ya prove it.
No disparagement intended, but....
These little gui api wars are very annoying. There's no one way that's
correct. One of them isn't 'blazingly' faster than the other.
They are frickin' tools to get a job done. Even visual basic has its
merits. I am new to this list, and I would appreciate if we could keep out
of the 'other side' bashing. I am sick of it!
The beauty of linux is that we have choices of what tools to use. I use
emacs, someone else might use vim. You like beer, I like Malibu Rum. So what?
now, back to your regularly scheduled program....

ljp