Re: [linux-audio-dev] Visual plugins again...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Visual plugins again...
From: Helio Chissini de Castro (helio_AT_conectiva.com.br)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 22:16:02 EEST

Ok, i forgot to mention that..

If you see in TheKompany link mentioned, you will note that this system is
platform and toolkit less...
They won't intended to be used just in KDE/QT environment. By the way, are
samples for Microsoft Windows, BeOS, AtheOS, showing that can be used
anywhere.
My whole point is that could be an good middleware to anywone write GUI
independent plugins. Big part of discussion are always involving GUI and
religious-person like GUI's... This really doesn't matter, the main target is
easily interoperate between Application and plugin. Which way the plugin are
"cartoon" drawed, or even a deamon is a plugin developer worry...

--
Helio Castro
Desenvolvimento Corporativo Conectiva S.A.