Re: [linux-audio-dev] Actually making music

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Actually making music
From: Kevin Hremeviuc (khremeviuc_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 10:50:26 EEST

Hi Steve,

In the past I have used Broadcast 2000 which works
pretty good. Unfortunately it doesn't support Ladspa
and has limited effects. I think it has it's own
plugin api and freeverb has been ported to this. It is
quick, simple to use and works if you are recording
large chunks of audio per track. You can draw your pan
and volume envelopes per track. It can mixdown to a
stereo audio file when you have finished.

Of course without understanding what your music making
process is it is hard to be sure whether this will do
the trick. If you use midi and want synchronisation
capabilities forget broadcast 2000.

Kev