[linux-audio-dev] New release of my plugins

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] New release of my plugins
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 22:49:38 EEST

Version 0.2.0, http://plugin.org.uk/releases/0.2.0/

Fixed a major bug that bit somtimes in instantiation.
Added a surround encoder compatible with D**by pro logic(*)
Added a harmonics genreator
Generated human readable docs (http://plugin.org.uk/documentation.php)

There are now a total of 38 useful plaugins.

* This is untested. I have tested the algorithm and it works fine, but the
  implementation is suspect. I nearly managed to test it in glame, but I
  kept segfaulting it.

Enjoy,
   Steve