[linux-audio-dev] Re: [Csnd] [OT] Cool Edit & Snd comparison survey (brief)

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [Csnd] [OT] Cool Edit & Snd comparison survey (brief)
From: Frank Barknecht (barknech_AT_ph-cip.uni-koeln.de)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 11:13:47 EEST

Dave Phillips hat gesagt: // Dave Phillips wrote:

> I would like to say that, given the extent of the changes we've
> been making to Snd's interface, I've been thinking about titling
> the article "It ain't your Daddy's Snd..." ;)

BTW.: I think this article is a great idea. Monitoring the answers to your
poll, I found, that most people like things in CE, that are possible in Snd
as well, they are just hidden very well. So the task to make Snd more
accessible is maybe more valuable than writing JASE (Just Another Sound
Editor)

bye,

--
                                                 __    __