[linux-audio-dev] Phazor : Anybody know what happened to it?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Phazor : Anybody know what happened to it?
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 07:38:17 EEST

Hi folks,

I was wandering around on Dave Phillips' sound and music page when I came
across this:

   phazor creates ambient textures by a very interesting use of the FFT

        http://ciips.ee.uwa.edu.au/~mcnab-sd/phazor/

The link is dead, but the concept really peaked my interest. Did anyone
happen to download this thing and have it stashed away on a harddrive
somewhere?

If they do, I'd be really interested in getting a copy.

Regards,
Erik

Erik de Castro Lopo     nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com      (Yes its valid)
Q: How do you stop a Windows NT machine from crashing?
A: Shut it down and switch it off.