[linux-audio-dev] DSP resources

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] DSP resources
From: Michel Bon (michel.bon_AT_franceteleconn.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 11:02:01 EEST

As a matter of fact about DSP , I would like to know (as I don't know
where there is some) where good resources about DSP can be found on the
web.

And if any of you have good personal resources they did not put on the
web about DSP and audio signal processing, such as mere weird ideas of
algorithms. A simple explanation would be better than nothing.

For example, we could set up a page with DSP algos, theory (explain
resampling, Z, Fourier, wavelets transforms, FFT), explain basic effects
(FOF, granular), and not so basic ones. This would be a rather precious
resource.

I have a rather old copy of DSP FAQ, this could be a good starting
point. Does anyone know where to fond the most current one ?

Anyone interested in this ?