Re: [linux-audio-dev] DSP resources

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] DSP resources
From: xavier.moulet_AT_free.fr
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 15:04:51 EEST

OK, thank you for those links which seem to be very interesting.
Maybe those links should be added to the linux audio dev links.

I understand that there is no point reinventing a circular-transport-enabling-
device(Patent Pending) if there is something existing we can contribute to (the
wheel ;) ). But when browsing music-dsp source News, I found that the last
piece of news was issued on november 2000.

Is this site still active now?
Where do other people would contribute Audio DSP recipes & theory ?

PS : don't mind the adress of my last mail, it really was garbage in my mailer
config. I did send the message, and there is NO M. Bon anyxhere near this
mailing list. Sorry.

---
> As a matter of fact about DSP , I would like to know (as I don't know
> where there is some) where good resources about DSP can be found on the
> web.

From my bookmarks, in no particular order:

Numerical Recipes http://www.nr.com/ JOS's homepage http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/~jos/jospubs.html music-dsp archive http://www.smartelectronix.com/musicdsp/main.php comp.dsp faq http://www.bdti.com/faq/dsp_faq.htm The Scientist and http://www.dspguide.com/ Engineer's Guide COST G6 http://echo.gaps.ssr.upm.es/COSTG6/ DSP Guru http://www.dspguru.com/ Dattorro's http://www.stanford.edu/~dattorro/ homepage

> For example, we could set up a page with DSP algos, theory (explain > resampling, Z, Fourier, wavelets transforms, FFT), explain basic effects > (FOF, granular), and not so basic ones. This would be a rather precious > resource.

Please just contribute to the music-dsp source archive.

- Steve