[linux-audio-dev] icons

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] icons
From: dany (guy.clotilde_AT_wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 17:40:10 EEST

Hi everyone.

I put on the web some icons I use for audio.

For the moment, there are only 10 ones. It's mainly screenshots of the apps
(snd, dap, etc...) resized for icons. I hope what I'm doing doesn't hurt GPL
or any copyright, since I avoided smart icons I use but not from me.
It's just first works. Feel free to download or to comment.

If anyone is interested, I can make other ones (ardour, for exemple, even if
I don't use it). I can too make different sizes: 32x32, 16x16, etc. or add a
shadow. Just ask me :)

CLO

Gosh I was forgetting the url:
perso.wanadoo.fr/guy.clotilde/GPL/graphics/icons/