Re: [linux-audio-dev] DSP resources

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] DSP resources
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 21:35:34 EEST

>And if any of you have good personal resources they did not put on the
>web about DSP and audio signal processing, such as mere weird ideas of
>algorithms. A simple explanation would be better than nothing.

I have this project of implementing published algorithms. My
responsibility is to go through all published papers and check
if they contain implementable algorithms. If you want check
some topic and would like to implement GNU or public domain code,
then I will hand the pdf versions of selected papers to you.
Due to copyright law I cannot distribute papers if you're not planning
to join the project --- I'm doing this within limits of a fair use of
copyright law (but also there is no sense that we all waste our time
in obtaining the papers).

>Anyone interested in this ?

I have a DSP library under a work. One task is to write music-dsp
codes in C for real-time use.

Best regards,

Juhana