Re: [linux-audio-dev] Gibson develops audio over ethernet protocol

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Gibson develops audio over ethernet protocol
From: Dan Hollis (goemon_AT_anime.net)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 23:49:19 EET

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001, David Matthews wrote:
> It would be easy enough to ask. They've got an email address for potential
> developers and a reference board (basically an ethernet card with an
> onboard sharc DSP chip) available.

Their email bounced, and an inspection of dns records reveals they have no
MX record for gibsonmagic.com, and their A record points to 12.23.244.143
which simply does not respond, ever (My email bounced after 5 days of
retries).

So it seams they're not interested in any contacts.

-Dan

--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]