Re: [linux-audio-dev] So, what to do about it? (was: Still I cannot understand why...)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] So, what to do about it? (was: Still I cannot understand why...)
From: Andy Wingo (wingo_AT_pobox.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 2001 - 17:07:52 EET

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Antti Boman wrote:

> Is there
> something nobody has started to make, even if it's clearly needed (well,
> clearly for you, I cannot come up with anything right now ;)

In my opinion, one of the most usefult things at this point would be a
'patch bay' app for jack. this was discussed before on this list,
but that was before jack was out. think the back side of Reason.

that would be really cool, really useful, and not (unless I
misunderstand things) all that difficult. I'd do it, but I'd like to
finish some other things first.

wingo.