Re: [linux-audio-dev] So, what to do about it? (was: Still I cannot understand why...)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] So, what to do about it? (was: Still I cannot understand why...)
From: Antti Boman (antti.boman_AT_mindcom.fi)
Date: Sun Dec 16 2001 - 02:29:49 EET

Paul Davis wrote:

>>I'd love to see Linux as a powerful, open, extensible (but still
>>supporting non-programmers) pro music station. I actually need to see
>>it. And I'm willing to slay part of my precious free time for it.
>>

> how about *all* your precious free time? :)

I'm still quite far from the edge of insanely coding 18 hours a day

(as it happens to be a job to me, too :). I'm also too interested in

making music itself. But hey, I'm not a lost case! If I get the grip I
might leap well over the edge. And blame all of you for losing the job,
the female partner, the house and the car ;)

Still, first I have to start from getting a good view on JACK, ALSA,
ardour etc.

-agb