[linux-audio-dev] GDam Database Question

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] GDam Database Question
From: Adriaan Pelzer (adriaan_AT_Kaichikubib.trispen.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 08:52:01 EET

Hi all,

I've recently started using GDam - Very Nice!

One question though: I only seem to be able to use the Beat Information of
songs directly after creating it (in the same session). When I load a
previous session in the song selector, the beat info is displayed correctly,
but when I load the songs into the wheels interface they don't show any beat
info, and subsequently can't be synced at all.

Anyone knows of a workaround? Ideally I'd like to generate database files
with perl or something.

Regards,

Adriaan Pelzer