[linux-audio-dev] learning DSP?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] learning DSP?
From: Stuart Allie (Stuart.Allie_AT_hydro.com.au)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 06:54:09 EET

Okay, Paul's initial explanation and Lamar's comments make it (eq via delay
lines) fairly obvious in hindsight, thanks guys.

To switch topic a bit, I just came across "The Scientist and Engineer's
Guide to Digital Signal Processing" on the web - does anybody have any
comments about the quality of this as an intro to DSP? Any recommendations
for other DSP sources?

TIA
Stuart