Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA article announcement

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA article announcement
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 16:49:09 EET

Conrad Parker wrote:

> I've finally got around to fixing the problem with the data entry boxes
> ... I set the default step to 0.01 rather than 1.0 in the spinbutton. Is
> that precise enough or should it be lower?

I think that will suffice. I'll play with the latest CVS version and let
you know how everything works.

> the other problem, as I think someone mentioned earlier, was that you
> need to select a region before applying a plugin. This should probably
> be changed; but plugins certainly do get applied.

Yes, I finally figured out what was going on there.

Btw, I also found that Werner Schweer's MusE MIDI/audio sequencer
supports LADSPA very nicely too.

And Steve H has an updated set of plugins...

My article for O'Reilly will go on-line soon, probably next Friday. I'll
announce it here on the LAD list...

Thanks for the note, Conrad !

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net

Currently listening to: Paul Lansky, "Crooked Courante"