[linux-audio-dev] Flash Website Design

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Flash Website Design
From: xbJU4521P_AT_hotmail.com
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 11:00:38 EET

Dear Sir/Madam

We develop high quality flash animation websites
at extremely low prices. I am requesting your permission
to send you examples of our work.

Our creativity has been recognized by Macromedia,
the producers of the Flash program. I believe you will be
quite impressed!

We specialize in flash introductions, flash websites, ecommerce and database websites.

Again, only with your permission will I send you some samples to look at and our price guide.

Regards,
The Design Team
1.516.256.3550