[linux-audio-dev] [OT] my email

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] my email
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_ameritech.net)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 18:43:40 EET

Greetings:

  I've recently acquired DSL service from the Ameritech company. So far,
so good, except for my email account which is not yet enabled. I'll be
keeping my Bright.net address for a while before switching over, but my
mailer in Netscape wants to put the Ameritech address in as the default
(and setting it otherwise in Preferences doesn't change that). So I've
added a new line to my .signature, and I wanted to let everyone know
that the Bright.net addy is still active.

  My apologies for the very off-topic posting, but I've been getting a
lot of notes about my bounced mail.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

*** PLEASE REPLY TO dlphilp_AT_bright.net UNTIL MY AMERITECH ACCOUNT IS
ACTIVATED ***

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net