[linux-audio-dev] if it's february 7th, it must be dorkbot!

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] if it's february 7th, it must be dorkbot!
From: douglas irving repetto (douglas_AT_music.columbia.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 02:08:28 EET

                                        D O R K B O T N Y C
                           people doing strange things with electricity

                                   (please forward as appropriate)

hello again from dorkbotlandia,

tomorrow, wednesday february 7th 2001, will be the next dorkbotnyc
meeting.

we'll have three exciting presentations this month:

GRIDLY MAYTRICKS OF BRIGHT BEACONS AT MIDNIGHT by Brett Mensh

555 Aesthetic s w/ Sound Toys & Installations by Stefan Prosky and Jay
Judge

Lukasz Lysakowski presents Audio/video synthesis through Imag/ine.

a slight change from previous meetings: we'll have pizza starting at
6:30pm. if you want to eat, come early, as i have no idea how many
pizzas to order and will probably not order enough. food is not allowed
in the presentation room, so we have to finish all this eating stuff by
7pm. please bring a couple $$ for the pizza. please bring your own
beverages. depending on how the pizza experiment goes we'll see about
expanding into beverages for next month. please help us keep the studios
clean. do not put pizza on the floor. do not smear pizza on the
presenters. do not stuff pizza inside the air conditioner. thank you.

also: we are very excited to introduce the new dorkbot theme song,
written especially for us by the alien intelligence known as christopher
bailey. you won't want to miss it.

info, directions, etc. at:

http://music.columbia.edu/cmc/dorkbotnyc

see you tomorrow!