Re: [linux-audio-dev] protux - another ambitious lad-ish project

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] protux - another ambitious lad-ish project
From: Reynald Hoskinson (bean_AT_openface.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 00:58:25 EET

I second this motion. Personally I am getting tired of trying out all
these quasi-equivalent sound applications, each which doesn't work with
any others, each with their own sets of bugs, and pitifully few with any
documentation. sign me up! I don't have enough time to be a ringleader,
though. What we are missing is a coordinator who will be able to figure
out a design with enough consensus amoung lad members, and also
partition the task into discrete parts different people can work on.

Reynald Hoskinson

ps. these messages don't seem to default to reply to the list. is that
on purpose, or is a configuration step on my end?