Re: [linux-audio-dev] protux, stereo and interleaving

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] protux, stereo and interleaving
From: Richard Dobson (rwd_AT_cableinet.co.uk)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 18:34:06 EET

Fair enough - what file format do they use though? It is a public one?
How do you stream/play the thing, if you have to get through 40mins of
channel one, to get to the start of channel 2? Can you do it with
'ordinary' disks? This is the big argument, about streaming formats v
archive formats. For example, WAVE is streaming, SDIF is archive.

Richard Dobson

--
Test your DAW with my Soundcard Attrition Page!
http://www.bath.ac.uk/~masrwd (LU: 3rd July 2000)