[linux-audio-dev] low-latency kernel

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] low-latency kernel
From: Christopher Lee (clee_AT_gnwy100.wuh.wustl.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 05:46:06 EET

Hello,

Is the low-latency kernel work discussed on this list?

I recently read about Andrew Morton's talk at linuxconf.au and downloaded
his low-latency kernel patches. (I'm currently running 2.4.1-lowlatency
SMP w/ reiserfs on ATA-33 drives and still see occasional spikes in
"latencytest-0.42" crossing the 2.9ms line.... I guess have some questions
and could offer to do smp tests.)

My apologies for the if I'm off-topic,

-chris