[linux-audio-dev] SuSE 7.1 ships w/ LADSPA and other audio apps...

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] SuSE 7.1 ships w/ LADSPA and other audio apps...
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 17:51:32 EET

hello everyone !

i just got my suse 7.1, and i was quite happy to find it includes
LADSPA SDK + plugins, ecasound, terminatorX, aseqview and other
audio apps.
hopefully this will give them a considerably wider user base.

seems we're getting there.
i'm waiting for ardour in suse 8.0 :)

how about other distros - anyone using fisher ? have LADSPA apps
shown up yet ?

regards,

jörn

(btw: suse71 now has a very smooth alsa autodetection. it found and
installed my two cards right out of the box. alsa version is .5.10a)

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany