Re: [linux-audio-dev] M-Audio / Midiman Delta cards on Linux?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] M-Audio / Midiman Delta cards on Linux?
From: Joshua McFadden (joshua.mcfadden_AT_oberlin.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 22:31:59 EET

> I'm considering the Deltas (66 and 44); they seem to show good numbers
> on the PCAVTech website. Midiman's site claims to offer Linux drivers,
> but first I'd like to hear from others who may have tried either of
> these card under Linux.

I have a Delta 66 that I've used pretty extensively with the
commercial OSS drivers. It works very reliably, compatibly, and with
almost no complaints. The only problems that ever crop up are a few
issues with sync ioctls in full-duplex and problems with resetting the
card's internal clock rate. These problems are minor; I would
definitely reccommend it.

-Josh