[linux-audio-dev] [OT] has the list owner disappeared ??

From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 12:08:04 EET

alex, if you read this, please reply !

hello *,

i have been trying to contact the list owner via the
owner-linux-audio-dev address for quite some time now, but so far
haven't received any response.
does anyone have the private address of alexandre burton ? or has
the maintenance job been passed over to someone else ?

my current problem is that my email address has changed, and i had
to unsubscribe my old address from the new one. in this case, the
request is forwarded by majordomo to the owner for manual
processing.
since my own seems to be still valid, i'm now able to read each
message a second time, in case i missed something in the first pass
and was too quick with the 'd' key :)

others have reported problems, too.
the kid who put up this stupid spambot seems to have encountered the
same issue, as does robert schrem, who is trying in vain to get
subscribed.

we definitely need this list to be maintained.

regards,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany