Re: [linux-audio-dev] ladspa GUI spec status?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ladspa GUI spec status?
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 11:28:21 EET

"Daniel V." wrote:

> Hi all. I was wondering what the status of the LADSPA gui spec was? Last
> time it was mentioned a quite detailed XML proposal was put up by pbd;
> has that been accepted, is being extended or put on hold?
>
> Daniel.

iirc there has been some talk about plugin guis on ardour-dev lately
(mainly on saving plugin states, but also xml-based), so i guess the
archives might be of interest to you:
http://ardour.sourceforge.net
i think taybin has been very active in this field, and there may
have been some extensions to the original proposal.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany