Re: [linux-audio-dev] DJ Mixing

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] DJ Mixing
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp_AT_bestweb.net)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 07:31:07 EET

"Joe T." wrote:
> Im actually about to buy a pair of sound blaster
> 512's.. if there are any objections to that card, I'd
> like to hear them before i buy :P

Like I said, you will have sync problems. Even if you use two
"identical" cards, you'll get some drift.

And looking at the specs, I don't see why you need two. This is one of
those cards that has two output jacks. As long as there's a way to use
both outputs without any funny reverb or something like that, you're
all set. Assuming emixer or whatever you use can route to the two
outputs... maybe ask the emixer author?

--
slinkP arts:   music, sound, illustration, design, etc.