[linux-audio-dev] [ANNOUNCE] Temporary MAIA site up

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [ANNOUNCE] Temporary MAIA site up
From: David Olofson (david_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 07:51:23 EET

I've just been messing with various stupid web server limitations (is
it MS-DOG, or what!?), and got a temporary backup site for MAIA
working for now:

        http://www.angelfire.com/linux/maia/index.html

New theme, new logo, new links, new news (!), but no new downloads
right now.

Another release of the useless softsynth is practically ready for
release (not much more useful than before, although it plays ASCII
song files), and the API stuff is approaching a stage where all
headers will compile, so I might throw in a tarball of that as well
for interested readers. Editing of some posts on maia-devel and some
massive comment blocks from the headers might result in that missing
Overview page being filled in - *finally*.

//David

| Multimedia Application Integration Architecture |
`----------------------> http://www.linuxaudiodev.com/maia -'