Re: [linux-audio-dev] intro

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] intro
From: Sukandar Kartadinata (sk_AT_glui.de)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 20:31:35 EET

happy new year and thanks everybody for your suggestions and remarks.

>There are guitar
>tuners, stomp boxes, etc, but few have been "productized"

that's (roughly) (among other things) what I want to pursue - a flexible
and small FX box to stomp on.
so I figure there must be development boards with audio I/O that are less
than a Euro board (160x100) in size
can anybody recommend one ?
        ....OK, just discovered the PC104 thing, so will explore this first
            thanks anyway

other than that I'll start with an install on my old K6-233 to get used
with the stuff
(in the meantime, maybe MacOS-X on G4 PBs will solve all latency problems
on the Mac side <grin>)

thanks again,
Sukandar

sukandar kartadinata - www.glui.de - technology for musicians & artists