[linux-audio-dev] Plugin news

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Plugin news
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 01:54:28 EET

Not much I'm afraid, I didn't have much time free over the new year, but
I have done some housekeeping. Source now uses autoconf, I finally got a
fractional delay working, and there are now binary RPM's that work with
RedHat 5,6+7.

Also I just noticed that I wasn't building 686 optimised code (D'oh!), the
plugins are quite a bit faster now, but I haven't got any actual numbers
yet.

http://plugin.org.uk/releases/0.1.9/

The RPM is statically built against the FFT library I use, so it's
a lot easier to install than the source.

- Steve