[linux-audio-dev] [UPDATE/PATCH] dmasound back-port to 2.2.18 final.

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [UPDATE/PATCH] dmasound back-port to 2.2.18 final.
From: Iain Sandoe (iain_AT_sandoe.co.uk)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 09:28:00 EET

OK - I've had my CM doseage for this month.

This is the last (unless I get a damn good reason why) dmasound back-port
update for 2.2.x. From now on it's 2.4/5.x only....

It should apply against a clean kernel.org 2.2.18.

It is linked from: http://www.drfruitcake.com/linux/linuxppc.html

====

tested built-in & as a module on:
G3/beige, Lombard & 9600/233

====

Sorry, m68k guys - I have no way to test it (well, actually no way to build
it either at present - must drag that centris out sometime)... but I'm sure
that all Geert's suggestions have been incorporated - and I really hope it
works for any of you who still want 2.2.18.

====

good luck,
Iain.