Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAD? -- Where did it go?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAD? -- Where did it go?
From: David Olofson (david_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 20:38:58 EET

On Tuesday 30 January 2001 13:52, Paul Sladen wrote:
> Hello PBD, do you know what has happened (if anything) to the LAD
> list... I've not recived a mail from it since last Wednesday
> (1/23); And for something that normally forms a major part of my
> Inbox, life has suddenly got quite depressing ;-)
>
> Paul

Yeah, where did everyone go? (I was expecting the usual few hours of
catching up after not checking my mail for a few days... ;-)

BTW, the reason for me being more stressed than usual the last few
days is that I have a new potential Free/Open Source hacker in very
early stages of training. He arrived last weekend - swiftly and
without problems. We think his name is Linus, but this has yet to be
confirmed. :-)

//David

| Multimedia Application Integration Architecture |
`----------------------> http://www.linuxaudiodev.com/maia -'