[linux-audio-dev] Latency on Delta 1010?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Latency on Delta 1010?
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp23_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 21:02:49 EET

Hi,

Has anyone tried the M-audio Delta 1010 with some low-latency version
of linux 2.4?
I'm thinking the Delta looks like the best bang-for-buck for the home
studio I'm building, but I haven't been able to find out what sort of
latency overhead to expect from the converters, and I'd like to know
before shelling out the $700 or so.

Anyone got test results? Something similar to Karl MacMillan's recent
report.
(see http://eca.cx/lad/2001/Jan/0025.html )

--
slinkP arts:   music, sound, illustration, design, etc.