Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAAGA 0.1.0 tarball available

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAAGA 0.1.0 tarball available
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 14:00:52 EEST

This is with abramo's patch applied, and current cvs alsa.

With my ens1271 at work (not a very good card I know, but it works with
ardour). I get:

[swh_AT_inanna laaga-0.1.0]$ ./engine
creating alsa driver ... default|64|48000
ALSA: cannot set fragment count minimum to 2 for capture
ALSA-MCD: cannot configure capture channel
cannot load ALSA driver module

I tried changing the fragment count to 1, and that started, but then when
I start the client I get:

[swh_AT_inanna laaga-0.1.0]$ ./client foo
cannot determine shared memory segment for port segment key 0x0
laaga server not running?

Surely the card must support 2 fragments?

- Steve