Re: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] SVGA configuration help needed (fwd)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] SVGA configuration help needed (fwd)
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 19:50:30 EEST

Nicolas Noble wrote:

> Am I dreaming or nobody answered you on this?

You're the one. :)

> Well, well, well... What is your problem exactly? I mean what message you
> got from the old SVGA applications?

Well, it's been so long since I fired them up that I've forgotten
exactly what the problems were. But read on...

> If I correctly guess, you should upgrade your svgalib distribution.
> [snip]
> Hope this help.

Indeed it did ! I'm now able to run ELE-2 without system complaints, and
I'm trying now to get Multitrack working again in SVGA mode (I can make
it work in X again, thanks to your advice).

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net

Currently listening to: John Williams, "La Catedral" (Agustin Barrios
Mangore)