[linux-audio-dev] Laaga-2.2 attempt

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Laaga-2.2 attempt
From: Richard A. Smith (rsmith_AT_bitworks.com)
Date: Fri Jul 20 2001 - 21:11:26 EEST

Well really I havn't got there yet. My end result is to try laaga so
this isn't totally OT.

I can't seem to get ALSA beta5 or beta6 to compile. Beta5 dies on
card-cmipci.c and beta6 dies on the hammerfall driver.

Anybody else have any trouble? Beta4 worked but Paul says I need at
least beta5 for laaga.

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith_AT_bitworks.com               501.846.5777