[linux-audio-dev] User Interface

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] User Interface
From: Alexander Ehlert (alexander.ehlert_AT_uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 14:12:29 EEST

Hi,

I was just wondering why people on this list seem to ignore glame, when
the discussion comes upon waveeditors. The waveeditor part is really
stable now, we can edit files as large as permitted by the harddisk.
We have even documentation, when you click on help. OK, the filternetwork
editor is prone to crash. So I would be just curious what people dislike
most with glame. Is it the user interface, not enough buttons, too many
popup menus? Not enough effects? Glame people suck, always bitching around
in this list ,) ?

Gimme Feedback :)

Mag

--

Its name is Public Opinion. It is held in reverence. It settles everything. Some think it is the voice of God. -- Mark Twain