[linux-audio-dev] LAAGA glitch?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] LAAGA glitch?
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 17:34:29 EEST

I've been playing with LAAGA, I wrote a simple client that just sends a
440Hz sin to ALSA I/O:Output 1. It usually works fine unless you Ctrl-C
the client, then, the next time you run it the output is garbled, theres
still a signal there but its been distorted.

occasionally it will just glitch of its own accord, then there's tell tale
glitch at the end of the buffer when the client disconnects before the
next one comes out distorted.

Stopping engine and starting it again fixes it.

I've attached the client code incase its a client bug (its broadly the
same as Paul's ae_client.c).

I'm using cvs ALSA from Jul 2nd, the card is an ens1371.

- Steve