Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAAGA name

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAAGA name
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 21:54:49 EEST

>FreeWire sounds vaguely like drugs reference, LAAGA sounds like a Beer
>reference ;)

Only to wideboys and Cortina Mk.III drivers who holiday on the costa
del sol, mate :)

>Pretty 50/50 imho.

Yeah, I'm not terribly hot on it. Somehow though, ReWire, CoreAudio
and others just sound, uh, more appealing. But then maybe thats the
native english speaker in me dominating too much. The hindu "glue"
connection is very appealing.

--p