Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAAGA name

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAAGA name
From: Taybin Rutkin (trutkin_AT_physics.clarku.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 23:50:55 EEST

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Paul Davis wrote:

> Only to wideboys and Cortina Mk.III drivers who holiday on the costa
> del sol, mate :)

I have no idea what the above means.

> Yeah, I'm not terribly hot on it. Somehow though, ReWire, CoreAudio

"FreeWire" is "cute". I bet it would get annoying fast. Also makes it
sound like you're playing catch up with ReWire. Or reimplementing it.
CoreAudio sounds like a PR tech word.

> and others just sound, uh, more appealing. But then maybe thats the
> native english speaker in me dominating too much. The hindu "glue"
> connection is very appealing.

"Let's Also Architect Glue Applications"

I bet you could come up with a more pronouncible acronym.

Taybin