Re: [linux-audio-dev] User Interface

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] User Interface
From: Paul Winkler (slinkp23_AT_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 18:24:14 EEST

Richard Guenther wrote:
> Well, people dont stop development on their apps they worked on for
> one and a half year - this will not happen.

I think it does happen... AFAICT, Boris Nagels disappeared off the 'net sometime
after promising to open-source Multitrack, but before actually doing so. You can
still get 2.2 from Dave Phillips' website, but it's annoyingly buggy and now it
looks like those bugs can never be fixed.

--
custom calendars & printing: http://www.calendargalaxy.com