RE: [linux-audio-dev] Wrappers and LAAGA

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] Wrappers and LAAGA
From: Richard W.E. Furse (richard_AT_muse.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 21:19:20 EEST

A few people have got LADSPA support working on Windows already. After all,
it's all ANSI C except for the dlopen() mechanism which can be replaced
trivially with the DLL mechanism. The suggestion to drop the L has been
made, but I think it should stay.

However, some might see it a bit rude to take their Linux plugins and
compile them for Windows and because of this I've not encouraged spread to
other platforms. What do folk think? I wouldn't mind for my CMT plugins.

--Richard