Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Low Latency Kernel Combos

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Low Latency Kernel Combos
From: Joakim Verona (joakim_AT_verona.se)
Date: Fri Jun 01 2001 - 15:10:45 EEST

hello,

im curious about this low latency stuff.

im running csound and timidity together, and there are times when the
sound hacks badly, even though the cpu isnt very loaded.

is this kind of thing solved with this low latency patch?
(given that i run both in realtime mode?)

--
Joakim Verona

www.verona.se joakim_AT_verona.se