[linux-audio-dev] Re: Please VOTE ! LAD website based on PHPNuke

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Please VOTE ! LAD website based on PHPNuke
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 22:54:21 EEST

Happy. I finally solved my alsa problem.

I have been using firstlinux.net for the past year or so. They must use
phpnuke too as the new lad site is basically the same. One useful thing
they have is a box with the most viewed articles per week. I think it
works well. Infact they do such a good job with the news that I stopped
going to slashdot.

Anyhow. I have just been offered a pt job where I have to learn how to
use php so I'm guessing that I will be able to help out with admin in
the near future. If help is needed that is.

One thing I would like to see and have been contemplating starting
myself until now is a page with links to music files created using linux
music apps. I haven't managed to find one in the past two years so the
new site could do a service there too. Who knows, maybe it could evolve
into something like groovetech.com and we could even have our own label.
Kindof similar to the Transglobal Underground approach to music making.

Nb. I just registered and the email that I recieved with the password
etc needs to be wordwrapped.

Kiaora.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Manager
Boost Hardware.

Importing Korean Computer Hardware to New Zealand.