Re: [linux-audio-dev] portal ...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] portal ...
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 23:03:15 EEST

   Josh Green wrote:

>The only real complaint I have about linuxaudiodev.com is the ".com"
>part. I prefer ".org" then ".net" especially for open Linux related
>stuff. I've seen a lot of sites get the .com part too and just have it
>redirect to the .org/.net site. .org or .net just seem more community
>oriented rather than company oriented. Lates..

Good point.

The .com could be reserved for selling all the music that we produce.
Then maybe we could actually pay the people who invest so much time and
energy into making the apps and doing the admin. (yeh right)

Oh hold on... that is actually a good idea!

One day, one day.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Manager
Boost Hardware.

Importing Korean Computer Hardware to New Zealand.